Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag


A weekly meme hosted by the
Broke and the Bookish

Well, maybe not beach bag, since I'm not at all a beach-goer and I no longer live by the beach, but for sure my wandering the woods and road-tripping to [somewhere in the Midwest] bags!Top Ten Tuesday 
The One by Kiera Cass

This series is full of fluff and drama, but I love it anyway. I can't wait to get around to finishing!

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria

This has been sitting on my review pile for months and it looks amazing! Hope I can read it soon!

Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis

Out of all the upcoming retellings coming out, this is the one I'm most excited about! I doesn't come out just yet, but Hyperion and NetGalley are awfully friendly (:

Paper Towns by John Green

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for The Fault in Our Stars, and how better to do that than a John Green read-a-thon (actually, that sounds like a bad idea—too many tears!)

Something Real by Heather Demetrios

This book sounds like a great mix of fun stuff and more serious stuff so I'm excited to get into it.

Wild by Alex Mallory

A modern Tarzan? It sounds like it shouldn't work, but I've actually already started it, and I'm impressed!

Dangerous by Shannon Hale

Again, this has been on my review pile for months and I just haven't read it! I swear that will change—it's Shannon Freakin' Hale for Pete's sake!

Transparent by Natalie Whipple

I've heard so many great things about this book, including that it includes the kind of fluffy romance that's perfect for Summer!

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

I've heard so many mixed things about this book, so I have to see for myself! The premise is amazing, and I'm ready to dive in!

Destined for Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon

Doon is literally a dream-come-true of a book for me. It's so perfectly awesome, and I cannot wait for the sequel, which you can bet I'll be reading the moment I can get my hands on it!

What books are you packing in your beach bag?

3 comments:

  1. Stitching Snow sounds fantastic! Unfortunately I was turned down, so I need to wait a little longer. Dorothy must die; curious about this one. I can't wait to pick up Wild :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read The One so bad!!!! Shannon Hale was one of my favorite authors when I was younger and I can't wait to read her new book. Also Paper Towns looks awesome - but honestly after reading TFIOS I don't think John Green can top that so I don't want to be disappointed.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got turned down for Stitching Snow also so I will just have to wait. I still haven't started The Selection Trilogy. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...